There is still some room in the fox hole
About the job:
- You manage projects from start to finish.
- You are the voice between our customers and our technicians.
- You are responsible for analyzing existing customer installations and migrating network solutions to new standards.
- You will design enterprise network environments based on Juniper’s new SD WAN solution “Session Smart Routing” (don’t worry, we will train you on this topic) together with our network engineers.
- You plan and support extensive rollout processes and migrations.
- You will work in a team on enhancements, automations and optimizations of the SD WAN solution.
- You have experience in project management and ideally an IT education (not a requirement!).
- Knowledge of switching, routing, TCP/IP, VPN and Software-Defined-Networking (SDN) is an advantage, but also not a requirement!
- You bring passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and topics around Linux and cloud computing.
- You are open-minded, communicative and willing to learn new things.
- You have a good command of English.
- You work in a structured, goal-oriented and solution-oriented manner.
Also check out our short recruiting video here.
Flat hierarchies #CallMeByMyFirstName
Employment contracts of indefinite duration
Hybrid working model
up to 32 days of recreational leave
(depending on length of service)
You have questions?
No problem, we are here for you!
More technical please!
The requirements fit you, but you still like it more technical and less organizational? No problem, we also still have places available in Network Engineering.
You don’t really know us yet and want to know more about our history, our work and who we are exactly? Then come this way!
Did you know that we also have apprenticeships? If you’d like to know more or you’ve already been thinking about an IT apprenticeship, take a look here.