We will train you in IT!
Discover the fox in you
On this page, we introduce ourselves briefly and crisply and show you what you can expect from us during your training as an IT specialist for system integration. If we can finally convince you that you too have a fox in you, you can apply directly, quickly and easily by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
What we do:
Basically, our core business consists of two areas:
SaaS is the abbreviation for “Software as a Service”. You may have also heard the abbreviation ASP (Application Service Provider), which is basically nothing else. You simply use software over the Internet without having to install and maintain it.
We offer this service primarily for auditors, tax consulting and law firms, but also for temporary employment agencies and service companies. We take care of all administration, backups and support. We are practically the IT department for our customers and ensure that they can always work smoothly.
Session Smart Routing
Since 2018, we have also been relying on the visionary network technology Session Smart Routing from Juniper, are a leading partner throughout Europe and now operate the most complex SSR network structure in the world.
In concrete terms, this means that we design entire corporate networks or expand and optimize existing ones. Our technological know-how is diverse, which is why we can always offer our customers individual solutions.
And with our specially developed all-round product nocware® we can provide everything from hardware and software to services and even training to network enterprise sites securely and flexibly.
Flat hierarchies #CallMeByMyFirstName
Employment contracts of indefinite duration
Hybrid working model
up to 32 days of recreational leave
(depending on length of service)
You have questions?
No problem, we are here for you!
During your training as an IT specialist in the field of system integration, you will learn to plan and configure IT systems. You set up and manage these systems according to customer requirements. This also includes the support of our customers. This means that when faults occur, you systematically analyze and rectify faults in software and hardware. For an efficient approach, we work with a ticket system.
START: August 1, 2023
DURATION: 3 years
SCHOOL: freely selectable (e.g. BTA Ahaus)
TAKEOVER RATE: 100 %
were/are trainees at ambiFOX
What awaits you
During your training at ambiFOX you will pass through various departments within the company:
- Technology SaaS/ASP
- Technique network
- Project Management
- Customer Success
In each of these departments, you will learn essential things that are important for your training as an IT specialist. You can view a detailed framework plan for the training below.
Training is a particularly high priority for us because we know that motivated employees who can identify with us and our values are priceless!
We are always looking for new foxes who share our philosophy. If you too want to be part of our pack, if you want to make our customers happy and help shape the network world of the future, then apply now!
That’s what makes YOU:
Ability to work in a team
Interest in modern computer technology
Motivation to learn new things
Strong communication skills
Desire to join a great and ambitious team
Framework // Learning objectives of the training
Rough Learning Objectives
Plan, prepare and execute work tasks in alignment with customer specific business and performance processes.
- Apply principles and methods of project management
- Review order documents and feasibility of the order, particularly with regard to legal, economic and scheduling requirements, and coordinate the order with operational processes and capabilities
- Determine schedule and sequence of work steps for own work area
- Plan and coordinate appointments and perform appointment monitoring
- Analyze problems and define them as a task as well as develop and evaluate alternative solutions
- Use work and organizational resources economically and ecologically, taking into account available resources and budgetary constraints.
- Plan and coordinate tasks within the team and with internal and external customers
- Collect and evaluate data relevant to business management, taking into account business and performance processes
- Reflect on own approach as well as the task execution in the team and participate in the improvement of the work processes
Informing and advising clients and customers
- compare prices, services and conditions of competitors in the context of market observation
- Determine the needs of customers and distinguish between target groups
- Inform customers and clients in compliance with communication rules and present facts, using German and English technical terms.
- Support measures for marketing and sales
- Evaluate sources of information, also in English, in a task-related manner and use them to inform customers
- Conduct conversations appropriate to the situation and advise customers, taking into account the customer’s interests
- Shaping customer relationships in compliance with legal regulations and operational principles
- Interpret data and facts, prepare them in multimedia form, and present them in a way that is appropriate to the situation using digital tools and taking into account the operational specifications.
Evaluate marketable IT systems and customer-specific solutions
- assess marketable IT systems for different areas of application with regard to performance, cost-effectiveness and accessibility
- Obtain and evaluate quotations for IT components, IT products and IT services, and compare specifications and conditions.
- identify technological development trends of IT systems, as well as their economic, social and professional impact
- Identify changes in fields of application for IT systems due to technical, economic and social developments.
Develop, create and support IT solutions
- Analyze IT systems for processing business tasks and design, configure, test and document them, taking into account licensing models, copyrights and accessibility in particular.
- Distinguish between programming languages, especially procedural and object-oriented programming languages
- systematically detect, analyze and eliminate errors
- Formulate algorithms and create applications in a programming language
- Distinguish database models, organize and store data, and create queries
Implementation and documentation of quality assurance measures
- apply operational quality assurance systems in their own area of work and carry out and document quality assurance measures during projects
- Systematically determine, eliminate and document causes of quality defects
- Control the achievement of objectives within the framework of an improvement process, in particular carry out a target/actual comparison.
Implementing, integrating and testing IT security and data protection measures
- Comply with operational requirements and legal regulations on IT security and data protection
- Analyze security requirements of IT systems and derive, coordinate, implement and evaluate measures for IT security
- Recognize threat scenarios and assess damage potentials taking into account economic and technical criteria
- Advise customers with regard to IT security and data protection requirements.
- Verify effectiveness and efficiency of implemented IT security and data protection measures
Provision of services and order completion
- Document services according to operational and contractual requirements
- Coordinate and control the provision of services with customers, taking into account organizational and scheduling requirements.
- Accompany and support change processes
- Instruct customers on how to use products and services
- Handing over services and documentation to customers and preparing acceptance reports
- Record costs for services rendered and evaluate them in time comparison and target/actual comparison
Operation of IT systems
- Distinguish network concepts for different application areas
- Realize data exchange of networked systems
- Analyze availability and failure probabilities and propose solutions
- Initiate and carry out measures for preventive maintenance and fault avoidance
- Record and analyze malfunction reports and take measures to eliminate malfunctions
- Prepare, provide and maintain documentation in a target group-oriented and accessible manner, in particular technical, system and user documentation.
Commissioning of storage solutions
- Define and implement security mechanisms, in particular access options and rights
- Integrate storage solutions, especially database systems
Programming software solutions
- Define program specifications, derive data models and structures from business requirements, and define interfaces
- Select programming languages and use different programming languages
- Automate subtasks of IT systems
Design and implementation of IT systems
- Design system solutions according to customer-specific requirements, taking safety aspects into account
- Select, install and configure IT systems
- evaluate, select and integrate external IT resources into an IT system
- Assess and solve compatibility problems of IT systems and system components
- Create test concepts as well as perform and document tests
- Plan system handover and coordinate and execute it with the organizational units involved and customers
- Plan and execute data transfers
Install and configure networks
- Evaluate and select network protocols and interfaces for different application areas
- Select, install and configure network components
- Implement and document systems for IT security in networks
Administration of IT systems
- Create and implement guidelines for the use of IT systems
- Manage license rights and monitor license compliance
- Design, coordinate and implement authorization concepts
- Evaluate and perform system updates
- Create and implement concepts for data backup and archiving
- Create and implement concepts for data and system recovery
- Monitor system utilization and manage resources
- Monitor system behavior, evaluate and take action
- Record, analyze and process user requests
Ready to apply?