There is still some room in the fox hole
About the job:
- You manage projects from start to finish.
- You are responsible for analyzing existing customer installations and migrating network solutions to new standards.
- You design enterprise network environments based on Juniper’s new SD WAN solution “Session Smart Routing” (don’t worry, we’ll train you on this topic).
- You plan and support extensive rollout processes and migrations.
- You support the 1st and 2nd level support.
- You will work in a team on enhancements, automations and continuous optimization of the SD WAN solution.
- You create and maintain documentation.
- You have the option to work completely remotely.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable education and have already gained professional experience.
- You bring in-depth knowledge of switching, routing, TCP/IP, VPN and ideally experience with Software-Defined-Networking (SDN).
- You bring passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and topics around Linux and cloud computing.
- You are open-minded and willing to learn new things.
- You have a good command of English.
- You work in a structured, goal-oriented and solution-oriented manner.
Also check out our short recruiting video here.
Flat hierarchies #CallMeByMyFirstName
Employment contracts of indefinite duration
Hybrid working model
up to 32 days of recreational leave
(depending on length of service)
You have questions?
No problem, we are here for you!
We still have a few free seats at the foxhole Check out the areas where we are still looking for ambitious people to help our team grow.
You don’t really know us yet and want to know more about our history, our work and who we are exactly? Then come this way!
Did you know that we also have apprenticeships? If you’d like to know more or you’ve already been thinking about an IT apprenticeship, take a look here.